NEW ROLLING MEMBERSHIP YEAR
Squash BC is shifting to a Rolling Membership Year for all Individual Memberships. Memberships will no longer turnover on November 1 of each year but will expire one year after the purchase date. For example, if you purchase a membership on September 1, 2023, your membership will expire on September 1, 2024.
- Sign up on Squash BC’s Club Locker. Click on the Membership tab in the top menu.
- Click the BUY MEMBERSHIP button to launch the 2023/24 Membership Application Form.
- Select a Membership Type that best suits your needs.
- You have the option to set your membership to auto-renew. This means every year on the anniversary of the initial purchase, your membership will be renewed and your credit card will be charged a membership fee without needing to resubmit the form.
- Complete the Membership Application Form and submit your payment information.
Any and all changes to Squash BC Membership fees will be communicated to active members prior to the auto-renew date.
2023/24 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Squash BC offers two ways in which an individual can become a Squash BC Member: Individual Registration and Bulk Membership. You can confirm how you purchased your membership on Club Locker. Ensure that you are on the Squash BC Home Page and under the Membership tab, it should indicate whether your Membership type is Individual or Club Paid.
Right now, members fall into one of four categories:
- You have an active membership set up on auto renew. You do not have to do anything as your membership will automatically renew with the new rates on November 1, 2023. If you are unsure whether you are set up on auto renew, please email our office at email@example.com or call us at (604) 737-3084.
- You have an active membership, but you are not set up on auto renew. You can either 1) email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (604) 737-3084 and ask to be set up on auto renew or 2) manually renew your membership on November 1, 2023 and have the option to opt into auto renew. Once you purchase a Squash BC membership, the expiration date will be 1 year from your purchase date.
- You have an active membership that your home facility purchased for you through our Bulk Membership Renewal program. You do not have to do anything as your club will renew your membership prior to November 1, 2023. If you are unsure whether your club has purchased your membership, you can confirm on your Club Locker profile. Ensure that you are on the Squash BC Home Page and under the Membership tab, it should say Membership Type: Age Category (Club Paid). If it indicates that your Membership type is Individual, your club did not pay for your membership.
- You have an inactive membership or are planning to buy a membership for the first time. Once you purchase a Squash BC membership, the expiration date will be 1 year from your purchase date.
If you have any questions, would like to confirm if you have auto renew set up, or require assistance with your 2023/24 Membership, please email our office at email@example.com or call us at (604) 737-3084.