Squash BC Positioning Statement
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s priorities are to Grow & Promote Our Sport, Support & Engage Our Community, and Develop & Protect Our Infrastructure.
To grow, promote, and support the sport of squash throughout British Columbia
Squash is a thriving, accessible, and inclusive sport for all British Columbians to enjoy.
Our 2023-28 Strategic Plan identifies three Strategic Priorities:
- Grow & Promote Our Sport
- Support & Engage Our Community
- Develop & Protect Our Infrastructure
These are supported by our Organizational Foundation: A Sustainable & Effective Squash BC.
- Access & Inclusion: We ensure our sport has an accessible and inclusive environment for all participants
- Collaboration: We develop, foster & facilitate relationships in our community that support the growth and betterment of our sport
- Growth Mindset: We take action and capitalize on opportunities to increase participation, develop infrastructure, and grow our sport
- Innovation & Sharing: We build industry-leading programs, services, and resources that can be leveraged by our community and partners
- Service Excellence: We enhance the experience of our stakeholders and community members across all our operations