2022 / 2023 Membership Dues
- Adult Membership – $44.00 + GST
- Young Adult (19-24 yrs old) – $20.00 + GST
- Junior (18 or younger) – $15.00 + GST
- Recreational Membership – $12.00 + GST
The Adult, Young Adult and Junior memberships are FULL memberships, which give the individual access to participate in, and insurance coverage for, inter-club sanctioned activities (i.e. leagues and tournaments).
The Recreational Membership gives the individual insurance coverage only for in-house activities (i.e. in-club leagues and club tournaments). NEW THIS YEAR: Recreational members will be included in Squash BC Provincial Rankings!
If you purchase a recreational membership and later wish to participate in inter-club activities, you will be able to upgrade at any point in the season for the difference between the membership prices.
Individual Member Benefits
- Learn, Play & Compete: Get access to join Squash BC sanctioned programs, leagues, tournaments, and more.
- Play with Peace of Mind: Our Member Sport Accident Insurance Coverage protect you from the costs of injuries sustained while playing. Plus, our Member Liability Insurance Coverage protects you in situations when you a player seeks damages for an injury you caused during play.
- Climb the Ranks: All members get a Club Locker Profile and Player Rating. Compete in events or against your peers to improve your rating and achieve a higher Provincial Ranking!
- Support the Game you LOVE: Squash BC Membership Fees directly support the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC!
- Access to Member Discounts: For many, the following discounts more than cover the cost of a Squash BC membership:
- Belairdirect Insurance already offers competitive rates on home insurance, but Squash BC members have access to even further discounts!
- Watch the world’s best squash players live in action, with a 20% discount on a SquashTV annual pass.
- Learn more about everything going on in the world of squash. Access your FREE digital version of Squash Player Magazine
- And much more!
The Squash BC Facility Membership is designed for facilities who wish to involve themselves with Squash BC programs and events for the benefit of their business and community. We support squash facilities ranging from large private clubs to smaller non-profit clubs and community centres.
For more information on Facility Memberships, contact Squash BC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility Member Benefits for the 2022/23 season include:
- The ability to host Squash BC sanctioned tournaments, leagues, and events
- Includes general liability insurance for facility members hosting sanctioned events, including for the event’s organizers and/or volunteers
- Includes liability and sport accident insurance for sanctioned event participants, as long as they are Squash BC members
- Access to the Club Locker platform, including membership management, tournament/league/ladder management, player rankings, and other modules
- Promotion of your facility and sanctioned events through our website and communication channels
- Bulk individual membership renewal discounts and FREE recreational memberships for up to 12 new members per court registered
- Access to Squash BC programming, including:
- Junior Pathway Program
- Roving Ambassador Program
- Coaching & Officiating Development
- and more!
- Receive tools and resources from Squash BC to help you manage your programs and facility
- Access to Squash BC staff for assistance with facility and event management
- Have a voice on the direction of squash in the province with your voting rights at Squash BC’s AGM
- And much more!
View a full list of our active Member Facilities.