Squash BC is pleased to share the following Return to Sport Update from viaSport, relating to the March 10, 2022 announcement from the PHO.
Return to Sport update: March 11, 2022
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people’s differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
- As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
As we all adjust to these changes, we remind everyone to follow venue and sport organization’s guidance. Continue to protect each other by washing your hands and stay home if you are feeling sick. We have updated our and to reflect this information.