This message comes from the VSL Organizing Committee and VSL Coordinator Richard Yendell
To all VSL Participants:
The Omicron situation has left the VSL with uncertainty in light of which we have decided to delay the league start date. The new tentative start date for league will be February 7/8th.
In the interim, we have decided to re-open registration until January 21st. Register Now on Club Locker
We will provide update an update the week January 24th to reconfirm the start plan, or earlier if the situation changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience,
VSL Board of Directors