The following statement comes from 2022 Jesters PNW Tournament Organizer Benjamin Uliana:
2022 Jesters PNW
After Cancelling the 2021 Jesters PNW there was a tough decision in place before the hosting of the 2022 Jesters PNW. The Cedar Hill Squash Club is propitious to announce that we will be hosting the 2022 Jesters PNW.
Following the January 25th PHO announcement to allow youth sport tournaments, the PNW was able to secure a second facility for the event to increase the maximum capacity of participants from 110 to 180.
For the 52nd running of the Jesters PNW we will be hosting the event at Cedar Hill Squash Club and University of Victoria.
- Player capacity will be capped at 180
- Extra time will be added to match bookings
- Players will only be allowed in the squash court are when their match court is available
- Players may be accompanied by one coach or parent
- Each day before competition all players, coaches, athletes and parents, must complete a COVID screening questionnaire. If you have signs of sickness you will not be allowed to compete or enter the facility
- All people entering the RecCentre will need to have proof of double vaccination
In light of these restrictions:
- The RecCenter gym is reserved for the players and Coaches
- We will be using the Club Locker live score, and have it displayed in the RecCentre Gym
- We will endeavour to provide a live stream of every squash court at Cedar Hill
It is understood that this is not the ideal situation but we feel the need to move forward as best we can under the guidelines in place. Hence we would like to welcome everyone that makes it to the 2022 Jesters PNW and express consolation to those that will be missing.
Players who wish to register for the event should do so as soon as possible, as the event is expected to reach registration capacity. Register now on Club Locker